At BE-CI our values are not just words on a wall, but they are a sieve by which we make all of our decisions. People, Knowledge, Servant, and Balance guide our choices to insure that your projects receive the highest quality service and attention. Each one of these values is supported by four practical challenges that we use to cement these values in all of our actions.
- Focus your intention on the needs of others.
- Always know the "Who" before the "Why".
- Respect for each other and value diversity.
- Trust and support each other.
- Knowledge is Power.
- Listening promotes learning.
- Commit to everyone's development.
- Be a Life-Long Learner.
- Achieve greatness by serving others.
- Lead by example. You never really know who is watching.
- Humility is necessary for service.
- Focus and hard work are the real keys to Success.
- Put Family first.
- Balance in Work and Life is Critical.
- Work hard Play hard.
- Balance is a process, not a static achievement.